The ACT WorkKeys Talent Assessment identifies the 3 skills in highest demand by employers: teamwork, critical thinking, and communications. By measuring your work-related attitudes and behaviors, the ACT WorkKeys Talent Assessment shows employers not just what you know, but what you can do.
Imagine interviewing with an employer and saying, “I am a great team worker. Don’t take my word for it. Here’s what ACT has to say.” ACT is the nation’s most trusted college and career assessment company. More people have taken the ACT National Career Readiness Certification than any other career assessment.
The ACT Talent Assessment identifies your performance on the personality traits employers require, including:
- Carefulness—tendency to think and plan carefully before acting or speaking
- Cooperation—tendency to be likable and cordial in interpersonal situations
- Creativity—tendency to be imaginative and to think “outside the box”
- Discipline—tendency to be responsible, dependable, and follow through with tasks without becoming distracted or bored
- Goodwill—tendency to be forgiving and to believe that others are well intentioned
- Influence—tendency to impact and dominate social situations by speaking without hesitation and often becoming a group leader
- Optimism—tendency toward having a positive outlook and confidence in successful outcomes
- Order—tendency to be neat and well organized
- Savvy—tendency to read other people’s motives, understand office politics, and anticipate the needs and intentions of others
- Sociability—tendency to enjoy being in other people’s company and to work with others
- Stability—tendency to maintain composure and rationality in situations of actual or perceived stress
- Striving—tendency to have high aspiration levels and to work hard to achieve goals
Unlike cognitive ability tests, there are no correct answers; test items are merely statements in which the examinee identifies how accurately a statement represents his or her personality.
Dependability, productivity, and discipline are some of the traits demonstrated by exceptional workers. This scale measures the inclination to meet deadlines, produce accurate work, follow procedures, and overcome obstacles—qualities that are vital to success in high-performing business environments.
People who work well with others are inclined to behave in a pleasant, helpful manner, are respectful of other perspectives and willing to compromise, and are empathetic. This scale measures these kinds of qualities, along with behaviors that relate to communication skills and positive attitudes.
Charismatic and persuasive leaders rely on strong communication skills and project enthusiasm about their work and the organization. This scale measures these attributes and others that are related to problem solving and the willingness to invest extra effort in achieving personal and business success.
Customer Service Orientation
Meeting the demands of customer service emphasizes the ability to build personal relationships. This scale measures interpersonal skills, perseverance, and problem solving as tools for resolving customer needs and providing excellent service.
ACT’s Talent Assessment is the perfect complement to the ACT National Career Readiness Certification Assessment to demonstrate that you have the skills to be a great employee!
Terms: Assessments purchased online are valid for 6 months from purchase date. No refunds are possible for unused assessments. Assessments are given at the National Center for Social Impact’s headquarters located at 1053 E Whitaker Mill Rd, #115, Raleigh, NC 27604. Call 984.212.2285 or email [email protected] to schedule testing. Testing is available weekdays from 9-5 and weekends upon request. Onsite assessments are available for employers purchasing 10 or more assessments.