Looking to advance your career? Trying to figure out what career is right for you? Trying to stand out from other candidates? The ACT National Career Readiness Certification (NCRC) if for you! Prior to taking the official test, now is your chance to prepare by taking the official ACT NCRC practice test. Available online, this assessment takes you through the entire assessment and gives you your score to help you identify opportunities to improve your performance on the official assessment.
The ACT Work Keys National Career Readiness Certificate™ (NCRC®) practice test assesses your performance on three ACT WorkKeys® skills assessments: Applied Mathematics, Locating Information, and Reading for Information. The official test is:
- Recognized by 12,000+ companies in their hiring processes.
- Mapped to 20,000+ occupations
- Proven valid and reliable.
- Mapped to GED and ACT college performance
- 3 million+ NCRC’s delivered nationally
Demonstrate to employers that you are prepared to succeed at work!
These assessments measure a range of essential work skills, including the ability to:
- Perform basic mathematic operations relevant to the workplace
- Read and understand documents commonly found in the workplace
- Find information presented in common workplace graphics
- Set up and solve complex work-related math problems
- Determine the relevance of written information to work-related tasks
- Apply information derived from graphics to work-related problems
The NCRC gives individuals proof that they possess the skills employers deem essential to workplace success. This improves career outcomes for everyone from people just entering the workforce to longtime employees—and it enhances employers’ hiring, training, and promotion decisions.
Terms: Assessments purchased online are valid for 6 months from purchase date. No refunds are possible for unused assessments. Assessments are given at the National Center for Social Impact’s headquarters located at 1053 E Whitaker Mill Rd, #115, Raleigh, NC 27604. Call 984.212.2285 or email [email protected] to schedule testing. Testing is available weekdays from 9-5 and weekends upon request. Onsite assessments are available for employers purchasing 10 or more assessments.
Demonstrate to employers that your candidates are prepared to succeed at work!