Good news! The Teachers Guild has extended the deadline to apply to be a Guild Fellow!
The application will be open through June 9th!
Throughout the year, teachers will design an innovative solution from their classroom, share it across their school or district, and be a part of a cohort of 10 exceptional educators from across the U.S. who believe in the power of teacher ideas to transform education from the ground up. Our Fellowship is for current K12 U.S. educators and does not require that you leave the classroom!
Through the Fellowship, teachers will be at the heart of designing the future of education. As one of only 10 selected Fellows, you will tap into:
- Personal Growth: Mentorship and training to grow into a creative leader with an exceptional cohort of teacher-innovators
- School Transformation: Opportunity to impact your school and district directly from the classroom, with support from an incredible team around you
- Nationwide Education Leadership: Influence the next generation of learner-centered ideas through privileged access to The Guild network of optimistic educators and leading partners
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, then we encourage you to apply today!
The Teachers Guild team will provide you with:
- Professional Learning Experiences: in-person and virtual training experiences to take your skills as a designer and educator to the next level.
- Community: A cohort and community of like-minded peers.
- Coaching and Support: Coaching and support throughout your design journey.
We hope to see you apply! And thank you for being amazing members of our community of optimistic educators.
The Guild Team